Saturday, January 21, 2006


FORGIVE AND FORGET MY FOLLY
how will i have the heart to own up that all the lovely images of the navaratri kolu of bimba art huts ms deepika nagaraj that i captured on my 7-8 megapixel fuji digi cam were foolishly,carelessly,naively,ignorantly,stupidly
deleted by none other than me and only my -(minus)1 megapixel cellphone camera images of bimba hut is whats left and what we see here.please forgive me ms deepika and nagaraj!!!superstitiously i think that deepikas powerful creation of the navaratri kolu has rendered my cameras digital power null and void!!!
a word of regret to ms kamala aravind: sorry maam,the confession above holds good
for the muttukadu trip photos also.the images were all in the same memory stick.let ms stellas soul forgive and forget the photographer (me) who took a still portrait of her on that day.

Labels: